(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Christmas is Coming Soon

Yeah ~ i am working overtime again. Overtime without pay; and an overtime job without anything to do but just purely wait, waiting for my colleagues to fix on some issues then pass to me for testing. So, there's the reason i am here ~ ! Yeah, right, it's damn bored. So i figure i just drop some words here.

Well, so it's Christmas' time! Next Thursday will be the Christmas day. A big day to everyone? Reason for celebration? But it's seem awful to me because i need to celebrate it alone, AGAIN.

2005/12/24 - Lost all my education certificates because of an idiot friend; but luckily my best friend cheer me up; and celebrated our christmas eve with a whole bunch of friends.
2006/12/24 - Drag out by my buddy for christmas eve celebration. So we passed our days with another bunch of friends in a whole crowd of people in Bukit Bintang area.
2007/12/24 - Celebrated my christmas eve alone in my Wira on the way back to Penang. Something terrible happened which made me felt damn "SUX"; and decided to cut off any celeration, and head back to hometown for some "fresh air".

Well then, 2008/12/24 - Who will date me for celebration? I doubt... I think i better celebrate it with my DVDs. Huh...

Em... allow me to be out of topic. Thinking of lonely celebration on any special day like this... reminds me of you again. But this time, no more sad, no more miss, no any complicated emotion, but just purely peace. The times together with you, we walked through so many days, and nights; but times go on, it passed and never falled back to the same point anymore. We no longer belongs to each other. But part of us lives in each other memory, eternally i assumed. So do take this chance to wish my "YOU" Merry Christmas.

And Merry Christmas to everyone out there ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment