(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 23 October 2008

Blogging Life

After quite some time, now i am back to this blogging life; where i used to express all my emotions and feelings here. So now i am back!!!

You know what? First thing i done once i came back to my blog is:
  • Delete all my old posts ~~

Nothing particular, just feel want to burry all my past and have a new start. Burry all my past, no matter in this blogging life or in my real life.

Yes, now is almost end of October 2008 already; which mean year 2008 is going to end soon as well. So is time to moving forward ~ !!!

  • Whoever that helped me within this year... i appreciate!!!
  • Whoever that hurted me... i forgot already ^^
  • Whoever that i hurted... i am sorry! Yes, i am sorry, especially to you, who i hurted badly. I am very sorry, i didn't mean to do so, myself hurted as much as you do... Bla Bla Bla... Just hope to put an end to all these and start the new life...

So i think that's all for this brand new 1st blog. Wish myself have a brand new happy life as well ^^

5 comments:

  1. all the best for you...never give up....lolzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 过去已成过去
    就把它当成回忆吧!

    加油!!

    我们一起加油吧~~!

    from...someone

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... dont realize you also blog... how's life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh start.....jia you la,suck more blood fellow vampire....ohohoh...(watch too much of True Blood)

    ReplyDelete