(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 7 November 2008

Miss You Like Crazy [triggered by a song]

“你好不好?”

当你开口对我这么说, 我就懂了你做的选择。
爱若让你变得不快乐, 我宁愿还给你自由!
也许我应该保持沉默, 留给彼此一个再见的理由; 但在你转身后, 眼泪却不停流。
我并不是懦弱, 害怕面对独自生活; 只是你的影子总跟着我走, 让我的心不自由!
我想我已学会了和寂寞做朋友; 只是我想起你, 居然有一道伤口, 隐隐作痛!!!

It's Ah Mei again. Ah Mei's old song [你好不好] in the [Maybe, Tomorrow] album.
Such a nice song... because it perfectly suit my feeling right now!

Once upon a time... ......
Haha ^^
For whatsoever reason, i had let you go, let you walk out from my life, walk away with my heart, walk away with my love...
And that's my decision! Because i know you will be happier if i no longer stay in your life... Maybe now you have your new love interest already; and now i definitely have my new life as well...
But your shadow still keep haunting me. I had let you go long ago; but my heart still haven't. You may leave already; but you still live inside my mind.
Sigh... suffer ~

I...... MISS YOU ~~ !

1 comment:

  1. yeah,missing people is not easy...to me it felt like a part of my heart is draining out slowly....haha....glad i am over it...good luck la

    ReplyDelete