(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 26 December 2008

New Year 2009 ^^

"Merry Christmas" is passed jor...
So soon will be "Happy New Year"...
Again... same question... what celebration? I think i will be celebrate together with my DVD again... haha ^^

But NEW YEAR... mean is a new start for everyone, including me... regardless what celebration do we have, still, we will be step into a brand new start... and about the past... just let it be since it cannot be changed anymore... and i am gladly to say that... i did it!!! Well, but i will keep a secret on what i did... just to bear in mind that i did it... i won't let the same mistake repeat again in my life... ever!!! Sigh... i hope so @_@

So... a brand new year... a forgotten past (let it go)... a brand new me... and a brand new someone... can i make it? Confuse......

Anyway... wish everyone out there... a very Happy 2009 ^^
Ciao ~

1 comment: