(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Weird of Me

Recently, to be more specified, around like half year ago, since then, i feel myself do change a lot. Feel like i become more to a human. Haha... like i was never a human. I mean i feel myself become a much more sensitive person, that have more emotional feel and thoughts than last time, and more easier to touch by something or someone. Weird huh!?

Friends that know me well, should know that my inner self is much more tougher than my look. I may look soft, but i do have my own stand or point of view, and nobody can ever change that. And my close friends also used to call me as a cold-blooded person. BUT... now, i still the old same me. But i am not so cold-blooded already? Why?

I do notice a major change on myself. That is on song. Not understand huh!? Yes, it is song. Previously, or i should say all the while since i was a small kid, i already love music very much. But it is just simply love... love the rythm, love the music... and that's it, nothing much. But now i can be easily touch by the lyrics, by the story that the song is telling. Why? I don't understand. A weird change huh!?

So is this a good sign or not? I refuse! SIGH......

(PS: Sorry for my confusing broken English!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment