(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 2 January 2009

Me, Myself and I

Ya... Yeah... Yes...
Me, myself and i...
Beyonce Knowles' old song... 1 of my favorite song from my favorite artist... But i won't copy the lyrics here... LAZY... hehe ^^

But i will just quote the song title as my blog title, because this is what my feeling now. After so many attempts of trying, i thought finally i can have a stable relationship, a stable and long term relationship. But again, as usual, everything just fade aways, and just left "me, myself and i"...

And yes, i think i am to naive to keep believe in love, after my keep falling and hurting... And i still so naive to think that i can have true love? Sigh... ya... that's right... i am just a stupid idiot that keep hurting myself.

Now i am so confused already... who can trust... who cannot... what is love... how a lover should be... i think maybe i just a terrible lover... and maybe i just not meant to be in love... Nobody's fault... maybe is just my own problem that make nobody like me... i think this is the best answer for everything...

So anyone can answer me? Should i just locked my heart for myself? Since it is also broken into million pieces since you know when... I wonder...

Me, myself and I...
I will be my own best friend ~

No comments:

Post a Comment