(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Spam

Nothing to do...
Long time didn't log in here...
Well...
Long time huh?
haha...
So i just simply drops a few words here...
Spam... Spam... and spam...

haha...

I miss someone... deep inside my heart... i miss someone... yeah... I miss you ^^
But i think you will never know it ^^

2 comments:

  1. i knw i knw.. u miss me right... lol. which guy can make u fall into deep deep blue sea. last time i was like u , missing some1, but dono how to express.. the feeling was like !@$#$^$$#%

    ReplyDelete