(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 16 November 2009

2012

21st December 2012 - END OF THE WORLD!?

How true is it... i don't know! But i do know, the 1st day showing of "2012", it is definitely END OF GSC WEBSITE!!! The website is totally crash!!!

- unable to login as normal
- unable to pre-booking as normal
- unable to do e-payment as normal

And... WOW!!! My housemate and myself... we use the whole Friday night to try to get the ticket, and we only able to get 4 tickets (which all seperate seats) on Saturday midnight, AND the whole cinema is FULL!!!

I wonder, if everyone are so interested to know how we all going to die on 2012??? HAHA...

For me, it is simple... I don't really care if it is end of the world or whatsoever, as long as i die by my family side... I AM FINE!!!

Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment