(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 19 November 2009

Colleague? OR Friend?

Actually since day 1 i became a Quality person, i should know that in my working life, it is very difficult to have friends already.

Previously, Siao Hui from ISO Technology Sdn Bhd is an exception. But i think that is all. One friend from my work is already a blessing from god. I should not hope for more.

Very funny that i still think i have a group of nice friends in current company. Although our position are mean to be opposite side, we still can remain friendship. But fact prove that i was wrong; totally wrong.

Ya, it is very true that human being is selfish, only think of themselves. I quote this from one of the so call "friend" from my work place, which he wrote that to critic on me. But i do agree on this statement. Ya, human is very selfish. For those who wrote that for me, maybe you can think on your own statement for a while. Didn't yourself selfish?

Scenario:-
I was hired as a Quality person in the company. I get paid to be a Quality person in the company. Reviewing and point out whatever which is not acceptable is my job function. My life is depends on that, and this is what i do in my work. So, if i think something which may not accept by the end user, what should i do? Settle under table and then drag the due date? Go and tell my superior that i am very slow, still in checking while i let those so called "friend" keep modify whatsoever non-acceptable until it is done? So that superior will see "friend" had done a good job, and i am terrible because i use long period to check simple thing? So this is what my so called "friend" want? I help with everything i could, "friend" impress superior and push me to hell? If i do so, then only i qualified be their "friend"?

Did anyone think in my shoes?
Boss pay money to hire me, to help checking and ensure everything release to end user is acceptable. And i depend on my salary to live my life. House loan, car loan, insurance, study loan, food, and so on. If i settle everything under table, and one day, i get fired. Is it my so called "friend" will resposible for my life? Why cannot just separate working life from private life? Work is work, and put everything in official. Am i wrong?

Anyway, whatever it is, is too late to say anything already. I did wrong? Friend did wrong? It doesn't matter already. The friendship no longer exist. Sorry to say that, due to all my commitment, i still will have to do my part of job. And i won't hope for friendship anymore in office. Friendship is a too greedy wish for me to have in working life. I won't go and assualt anyone, and i also won't go and apple polish anyone. Let's just work professionally and do everything officially.

As per the title, colleague or friend? I think "colleague" is more suitable for everyone's sake......


(PS: Kopi, Eddy, Pui Kwan, Barley, Bryan... i miss you guys... really miss the time we all still together... we can discuss everything openly... critic each other openly... and like it or not, accept the opinion or not... no hard feeling between us... even we have negative emotion, still can deal with it and maintain our friendship until now... but too bad... working life make everyone apart... all the best luck to all of us......)

1 comment:

  1. i dunno what to say...but...as i know...will still have true frens in company..dont think so negative...i think is he cant accepted that his "work" is too...unacceptable...so thats why he boh song jer...after a while..i think should be ok der....at least still got some frens in this company also mah...me...and a*a*da, da**en also mah.....so...dont think so negative....cheer up

    ReplyDelete