(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Definition of BOSS

When I Take a long time to finish,
I am slow.
When my boss takes a long time,
He is THOROUGH


When I don't do it,
I am lazy.
When my boss does not do it,
He is BUSY


When I do something without being told,
I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same,
He takes the INITIATIVE

When I please my boss, I
I am apple polishing.
When my boss pleases his boss,
He is COOPERATING

When I make a mistake,
I' am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake,
He's only HUMAN

When I am out of the office,
I am wondering around.
When my boss is out of the office,
He's on BUSINESS

When I am on a day off sick,
I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick,
He must be VERY ILL

When I apply for leave,
I must be going for an interview .
When my boss applies for leave,
It's because he's OVERWORKED

When I do good,
My boss never remembers,
When I do wrong,
He never FORGETS


(PS: This is applicable to each superior level as well; i.e. senior, supervisor, manager etc.)

1 comment:

  1. GOOD GOOD GOOD....is true wuahaha...more more and more!!!!ngek..

    ReplyDelete