(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 9 December 2009

What a world!?

I really cannot understand... Why this world really is full of suprise?
What an idiot person i met?

First of all, he cannot understand what his own work was; just do a documentation also do like shit. Then start put the blame on other people.
"She ask me do in this way."
"You did not help me cover up."
"I do as per you guys requested."
"I don't know where goes wrong."
"Not my fault; i just do as per order."

What the FUCK!!!!!!

Man, this is your own job, your task!!! Don't give me all those fucking excuses and blame on other people!!! Nobody is deserved to take up your shit!!! It's your own responsibility!!! What the HELL about people request or order you!?? GOD!!! You don't have a brain is it? OR your brain cannot function already? People ask you go to die, why don't you go and jump down from 16th floor!?? Mother fucker!!!!!!

GO TO HELL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment