(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 12 February 2010

Old Folks Home Charity

Well, today i follow our company to visit the old folks home at OUG. It's a charity program by our company to bring some happiness to elders during CNY (i guess so?). This is not a pleasant trip i suppose, the weather is super hot until i feel like want to faint on the way. Anyway this visit trigger my feeling - i miss my grandparents!!!
I can see the happiness on the elders' face when there is somebody visiting them; even the visitors are some strangers like us, we still able to bring great happiness to them. Along the morning, on the chit chat session, the elders keep talking to us like we are their grandchildren. Sigh... This remind me of my beloved grandparents.
Since i was a little kid, my grandparents (on mother side) were no longer here, they passed away when my mother is still a teenager. So i only had a pair of grandparents (on father side) throughout my life. And we were so close, as we lived together for years, and they did take care of my and my brother when my parents when away for work. Sigh... Many years passed, i thought that i had got over it. But in fact, i didn't. This visit really trigger my memory, that i miss them so much!!!
Anyway, this is the fact that i cannot change forever, that my grandparents were passed away and no longer with me anymore. On the good side, i believe they are living happily on heaven now (i suppose?)... because myself also not really into any cultural believes. Anyway, "gong gong" and "po po"... you will blessed me from heaven right? I miss you so much!!! So damn much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment