(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 9 November 2008

Confusion

Middle of the midnight, i still stay awake...
Because of some question that i cannot have an clear answer about it. Sometimes ago, i made a decision, to let you go, as i posted in previous blog. But i still cannot forget about you, you still stay somewhere in my heart, i still can feel you alive within my soul. But...
Em... Last night i went to k box with friends...
I dont know what or who or which song that trigger me... But i start to think... and realize that...
Is it i cannot let you go? Or just simply because i still not yet meet someone that is more "Perfect" than you?
Yes, i loved you. But it is all past already. Why i still keep hurting myself? Why i cannot allow myself to be a little more happier? Is it i do not deserved it?
Since the day i let you go, you no longer belong to me. So what's the feeling right now? The feeling that i am missing someone? Yes, i do miss you. But... i mean i miss our sweet memory... i miss our happy day... But is not the "Miss" to a lover... I think i have a little tiny bit understand already. I had let you go, and so i must release myself as well, to let myself to have a brand new day. I think i just need a little bit time to fully understand what is deep inside my mind, my soul... I just need time...
Well... End of story... I am done mumbling around here...
^^ Hehe... A little mess on what i had type... But this is what my feeling right now...
Confuse ~~~

Anyway... Nights ~ Fellow bloggersss ~~~

1 comment:

  1. gambateh!!!
    i know u can forget about your pass..
    really is time to put down already, just let it go ba..
    i know u can do it de..

    when ur blog write about me har??
    >.<

    *from the one u know*

    ReplyDelete