(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 19 November 2009

ME and MY COLLEAGUES

When I take a long time to finish,
I am SLOW.
When they takes a long time,
Their task is more COMPLICATED

When I don't do it,
I am SLACKING.
When they does not do it,
They have MANY TASKS ON HAND

When I do something without being told,
I am trying to be SMART.
When they do the same,
They take the INITIATIVE

When I please my boss,
I am APPLE POLISHING.
When they pleases their boss,
They are COOPERATING

When I make a mistake,
I have to take my own RESPONSIBILITY.
When they make a mistake,
I have to COVER them UP

When I am out of the office,
I am WONDERING AROUND.
When they are out of the office,
They try to RELEASE STRESS

When I am on a day off sick,
I am ALWAYS sick.
When they are a day off sick,
They must be VERY ILL

When I apply for leave,
I must be going for an INTERVIEW.
When they apply for leave,
It's because they are OVERWORKED

When I help them,
They take it as GRANTED
When I do not,
I BETRAY them

2 comments: