(那时候的我,一直都在想,依赖和恋爱到底有什么不一样?如果过去一切的一切都只是我的错觉而已,那我过去的感觉也未免太过逼真,真实了。)

Yes, this is a world which belong to me, where i can express myself freely here. But this is not a normal world. At here, snow is no longer white; shiny day also won't appear here. Here is the hell for a dark angel, a world which belong to the dark angel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 9 November 2009

Should I Leave?

Damn... Everytime Pui Kwan come back, or meet with her, sure she persuade me to go UK for further study...

In fact, actually myself also wish to go UK regardless for whatever reason. As i was studied there for my last semester (transfer from TARC) (for around 3 months plus), i was very enjoy the lifestyle there. And my current working here is also not so satisfying, this make me attract more towards her persuasion.

Haha... now i am quite struggle about which decision should i make? Go for my dream place and earn more money? Or stay still for my mum's sake?

Sigh... who can help me make the decision???

1 comment:

  1. 世上媽媽只有一個。。其實是我想你留下。。哈哈。有爽到嗎?

    ReplyDelete